Hey fam!
So is Zoe married? I haven't really heard anything, yet.. haha!
We had an All-Ireland mission conference in Dublin where Elder Teixeira from the First Quorum of the Seventy came to speak to us. The counsel he shared was awesome! I was so happy to hear him essentially rebuke the whole mission for not working hard enough.
I've been annoyed lately with the mission's focus, and the words of Elder Teixeira were just what everyone needed to hear.
Other than the conference, not too much good has come of this week. Elder Leonard's ankle is still healing, so we didn't get to do as much work as I would've liked. Additionally, our investigator, Sharon, didn't get to be baptised this weekend.
A few days ago she got jumped, so she has been pretty shaken up and is taking some time to recover from a traumatizing experience. We're working as hard as we can to prepare her to be baptised soon.
Luckily, there's hope for next week. I hope Elder Leonard's ankle is ready, because we're hitting the pavement. It's our last week before transfer week, so we're going to be preparing the area for at least one, maybe two new missionaries. Can you believe I've already been gone 3 months? I'm pretty ready to get out of Galway, but I'll be happy whatever my new no-longer-greenie assignment is.
My spiritual message for the week is some homework. I want y'all to look up the conversion story of Bill Carpenter. It's pretty long, but very worth it!
I hope you all had fun this weekend and everyone is safe!
I love you!
Elder Clement
![]() |
| "All the missionaries in Ireland at our mission conference last week" |

What a surprise to find you posting on your own blog!! I love it! I just came to look up your address to write you a letter, and lo and behold, you're here yourself. How neat. I'll still write that letter. Love you.
ReplyDelete