Monday, April 6, 2015

April 6: Good to be back

Hey y'all!

Early this week I got back to Dublin and we've gotten straight back to work! Things have shifted a bit with the friends we're teaching, but we've found some amazing people that we're really excited to work with.

On Friday I had a weird but great experience where I got to go out to lunch with one of my old companions, Elder Luna! He's getting married to a girl here so he and his family were over visiting, and he was nice enough to take us out for fish and chips. He is such a good man! It was fun to see him again.

That afternoon we were street contacting and we met these two girls from Peru that are prepared beyond belief! we taught them on Saturday and had an amazing lesson. I'm so sad I won't get to be here for much of their teaching/learning! I don't want to go home!

Conference this weekend was fantastic as always. It's funny because I was still trying to gain revelation on how I can become a better missionary, but that won't last too long! I guess I'll have to re-watch conference in a coupe of weeks! M. Russell Ballard's talk really hit home, though.

This will be an exciting week. I'm so thankful to be a missionary.

Love you all! See ya never



No comments:

Post a Comment