Monday, May 27, 2013

The Adventures of Elder Clement: The Times They Are a-Changin'

In his Mother's Day e-mail, Elder Clement sounded a little discouraged by the lack of verbal encouragement he was getting from people back home. We changed our ways pretty quick. This e-mail is short, but I love the words Elder Clement chose to write to us before his departure from the England MTC to Ireland.

Hey all!
I don't have much time, but today is our last day at the Missionary Training Centre here in Preston! I'm so ready to get to Scotland. We leave on a bus for 3 hrs tomorrow to head to Edinburgh.
Thank you all so much for the emails!! I couldn't believe it when I opened my email and I had 14 emails in two days! Y'all are seriously the best.
I just want to leave you all with a phrase that I've been holding dear for the past week. It was given in a devotional by President Faust to Sister Edwards.
"Faith is the power, obedience is the price, love is the motive, Spirit is the key, Christ is the reason."
Stay sweet till the next time I can email!
With love,
Elder Clement







No comments:

Post a Comment