We had a pretty wild week this week, but it ended well! Sometimes I feel like 75% of missionary work is running around making sure people are coming to church or keeping appointments or whatever else... Sort of like babysitting!
But Valentina got baptised this week and that was just great. She has made lots of progress and seeing it all pay off was wonderful!
Elder Taylor and I are working hard and things are great!
I honestly don't have much else to say... Edita and David are doing well, they came to church this week. Krisz and Betti are great. Daniella and Lora are still good. We got a new friend named Maya -- she's from Poland and she's looking for God's path for her! And another new friend named Erica who is looking for a good path for her son!
Lots of good things happening right now. I love this ward!! Our Ward Mission Leader Mick took us to Glendalough today, so attached are some beautiful pictures of that.
I love yall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment