Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23: Herro

Hey everyone!

Not too much to say today -- but this week really was fantastic. We've seen a lot of progress with some of our investigators, made some new friends, and started teaching 7 new investigators yesterday! I just love our work here.

Tuesday was St. Patrick's Day as you all know -- it's a pretty big ordeal here in Dublin! Everyone has off work and there are parades everywhere. Everyone wears crazy costumes and decorations as well! There's also a rumour that they dye the River Liffey (runs thru Dublin city centre) green for St Patty's, but that's a load of rubbish!

I also got to go on exchange in Clondalkin this week (my second home) and we were able to teach Junior again. He is so solid -- and getting baptised on April 11! I can't wait.

Some funny quotes from this week:

"Hi, my friend and I are missionaries and we're talking with people about God's Plan.." "No guys -- I'm a firm agnostic."

"Hello, we're missionaries...." "I don't believe in God, sorry." "Oh.. Well I guess we just assumed because of that crucifix around your neck." "Well I like swastikas too, does that make me a nazi?"


Gotta love missionary work!


This afternoon I'm taking a flight to Edinburgh because this week is the missionary easter concerts across Scotland. So Elder Taylor is comp-ing up with a guy from our ward for the week and I'm gonna be singing! It will be good, but I'm weary about leaving our area for a week!

I love my mission. And I love you all!! Take care,

Elder Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment