This week has been all over the place! We drove to Limerick and back 4 times, and drove from Limerick to Cork and back twice!
The week began with interviews on Tuesday. It was so great to see President Brown! He's so funny and I learn a lot from him every time I get to speak with him.
After that I stayed in Limerick to go on exchange with E. Walker, one of our Zone Leaders. I stayed there all the way until Thursday morning. We had a lot of fun! Limerick city is so dodgy but that makes it all the more interesting. We met an Irish guy named 'Dollar' and he became a new investigator on Wednesday evening. The Zone Leaders also have a gym membership so we woke up at 6 to go work out. That was fun! There were a bunch of ripped Polish guys in the gym when we went, so naturally I fit in.
We exchanged back on Thursday and it felt like forever since I had seen my son, Elder Massey. He managed not to lose any of our investigators! It's crazy that I only have a week left with him before he goes off into the real world!
On Friday Elder Knickerbocker (yes, laugh) came to Galway to exchange with me. We had a great time! All the boring habits and tendencies of a mission are washed away with exchanges. Ade also had his baptismal interview and passed. Hopefully all goes well this week and we'll go down to Limerick with him this Saturday.
Instead of the Wilson's feeding us this week, we decided to cook for them and eat at our flat. Let's just say I don't think they'll ever mind cooking for us again. We tried to make this breaded chicken and half of it wasn't cooked all the way through, so we did what I call a 'handy-dandy-mid-meal- microwave'. I pre-warned them about possible food poisoning and they thought I was joking.
On Saturday we drove down to Cork for District Conference (stake conference). The Adult Session was awesome! So was the main meeting on Sunday. Both focused on hastening the work and the Spirit was really strong in both meetings.
Limerick District is day by day getting closer to becoming a stake! It's awesome to see the progress. Two men were ordained Elders this weekend and we only need around 20 more to become a stake.
I love you all!
Elder Clement
No food poisoning for us. The chicken was good actually. A little under cooked but with a little zap in the microwave fix it.
ReplyDelete