This week was one of those that passed by in one breath. We had exchanges and District Leader Council and did lots and lots of finding. I hope that soon people begin to listen to us more!
The highlight of the week for me (and hopefully for you) was General Conference this weekend. I didn't get to see the final session, but it was a huge spiritual boost to learn so much from Church leaders in such a jam-packed time. It feels like forever since last Conference, and since I don't get to re-watch and study many of the Conference talks, it's great to be a part of that experience in a distant part of the world, after spending the last 11 months sharing my testimony about these inspiring leaders.
I'm at an interesting point in my mission right now. I've been here a while but I still have long to go! I hope I can make the best of it. There's a verse of this nice EFY song that describes my mixed feelings.
In other fun news, today Elder Stoker and I went to Giant's Causeway off the north coast of Northern Ireland. I'll attach lots of pictures -- it was awesome! It's in the top few greatest natural wonders in the UK.
I'm grateful for a beautiful world and for a perfect Gospel. I know that God exists and loves his children.
I also love you all!
Elder Clement
P.S. Want to know something funny?
There are more sheep in Scotland than there are people there.
No comments:
Post a Comment