This week has been just great for us here. I'm so happy to see the fruits of hard labor!
On Tuesday I had the privilege to exchange with Elder Allen in Newtownabbey. Though it can be hard to leave my own area, I really enjoy travelling and seeing new areas and helping the people there in some small way!
On Wednesday I was back in Bangor and we had a good day -- some service in the afternoon and Stake Council in the evening. Members of the Stake Council were happy to see the great things coming from our missionary efforts. I hope this will lead them to pass their excitement to the members and, in turn, encourage the members to commence their own missionary work!
Thursday was Mission Leadership Council in Edinburgh. I always love going there and taking part in that meeting -- my testimony of missionary work is strengthened at a more rapid rate than ever at MLC. The mission is doing great things! We were happy to report that Belfast Zone is on fire and success is not stopping here.
Friday we exchanged with the Assistants -- Elder Boehme (Bamey) and I went back to Bangor to spend the day here. I learned a lot from him! He's a powerhouse missionary and a brilliant teacher.
This weekend we had a great ward activity that I think the members enjoyed. I hope the friends they brought enjoyed it, too!
Yesterday our good friend Bill came to church! 2 of our other friends came as well. Yesterday was Mother's Day here in the UK, so all throughout church I was filled with love for my own mother and gratitude for her sacrifices.
As March comes to a close I have an admiration for the missionaries I've come to know here. I appreciate the tireless efforts and the love they have for everyone they meet. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ immediately and powerfully impacts the lives of both the teacher and the student; for we are all students to our experiences. I have a love for the work of salvation and the chance I have to be a participant in this movement!
I love you each,
Elder Clement
Root beer! It's been a while!!!
Elder Stoker and me with Warren (just leaving to serve in Alpine German Mission)
Elder Neilson at MLC! He's going home.
No comments:
Post a Comment