Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16: My Week in Ireland

This week was just great!

Last Monday we flew to Dublin in preparation for Zone Interview Trainings in Ireland.

It was good to spend the week with the missionaries in Limerick, Belfast, and Dublin zones. There are so many good missionaries in this mission! I'm just amazed and surprised at all of the awesome young people I get to associate with.

After the meetings and lots of travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, we drove back to Limerick to exchange with the zone leaders there on Friday. It was nice being back in Limerick and getting to spend the day working in that dodgy city! On Saturday we exchanged with the Dublin zone leaders and did some good work with them.

Even though we were gone from our area all week, Elder Boehme and I were blessed with progress in our area in even just being there yesterday! We taught some new friends and held another missionary fireside at the church. We taught the members all about mormon.org and the resources we've been given to share the gospel easily!

I've had so many experiences this week that have strengthened my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ -- I know that it was restored to the earth and it is the church I represent. I know that God inspires weak vessels like myself and so many other young people in order to fulfill His Plan for His children. Without the inspiration of God I would be a wandering teenager in a mist of millions of people from a different background and culture. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ God has allowed me to develop and change and become what He needs me to be, and He does the same for all those who seek Him out and follow this path.

God lives and loves us! I'm happy to know and share that!

Have a good week,

Elder Clement

Me and my companion (Elder Boehme) at the murder myster for Zone Development

Me and Elder Nordfors at the murder mystery

BERY MUCH TRAVEL THIS WEEK
President & Sis. Brown

Dublin Zone Leaders

Limerick Zone Leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment