Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23: £

Hello!

This week has been grand.

Last Monday for preparation day we went with some members to a mini golf course in the middle of a park in Edinburgh city centre. It was tons of fun! We also played ultimate frisbee and slacklined.
In the evening we taught a woman that Elder Tinsley and I found when I was on exchange here in January. That was really cool!

On Tuesday morning Elder Boehme, me, and President & Sister Brown drove up to Aberdeen for their Zone Interview Training. Another day passed in the blink of an eye as we checked planners and trained the missionaries on how they can find more purpose in planning!
It's amazing how much I've learned doing planner checks -- really any spiritual teaching opportunity brings so much learning to the teacher -- at least that's been my experience.

Wednesday and Thursday were Dundee and Edinburgh Zone Interview Trainings. Those were the last of them. Each of the meetings accompanied good experiences but I am surely glad they're over!

Friday was a really good day. I was with Elder Grant on exchange and we spent some good time finding people to teach. So many miracles happened -- I can't even explain! In the evening we went to an appointment we had set up with a woman we met a few weeks ago. She answered the door and told us that she forgot about the appointment and that she had friends over for one of her friend's birthday party. I asked if we could come in and share a brief message and we ended up going in and teaching 12 people about the Restoration of the Gospel! Jesus is the best.

On Saturday we taught one of the women E. Grant and I found on Friday. Her name is Roslyn and she's a nice elderly lady who was really interested in the idea of prophets. She's been prepared by God to meet us!
Plus our day was great because Sister Brown was an angel and gave us an ice cream cake for our birthdays.

Sunday was Elder Boehme's birthday and we had some good meetings at church! Jade came to church and she is progressing well. We're looking forward to teaching her tomorrow!

This week is moves planning, so we will be nice and busy as always. I'm actually really looking forward to it! They say cleanliness is next to godliness, but I would concur by saying that busyness is next to godliness.

So stay busy!

Love,

Elder Clement


Preparation Day:



No comments:

Post a Comment