Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12: Searching!

Hey team -- 

This week was really good. I learned a lot about myself and about God!

We searched a lot this week for new people to teach. And we saw some great miracles! Most of all I was able to get closer to my companion and we learned how to endure well together. We met amazing people, some may progress, some may not, but either way it feels good to share the gospel!

On Thursday we had an All-Ireland Zone Conference. It was fantastic! Ever since I've been gone from Edinburgh I've felt separated from all the missionaries, but it was great to go there and feel of their spirit once again. We also got some amazing counsel from President Brown and the assistants, including a new 2015 Mission Plan that's been created for the SIM!

Things are just great for us. I love Clonsilla Ward -- hopefully we'll keep meeting people who are interested and reap the fruits of our work! I love my mission a lot. I know we have a loving Heavenly Father who knows what's best for us.

I love you all, too!

Elder Clement



Planet of the APes

Elder Nordfors

Elder Villanueva

Some of our April departing group

Elder Mulville waiting at the GARDA office for 5 hours today


No comments:

Post a Comment