Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19: Italians and Brazilians

So last Monday was pretty crazy -- a couple elders and I waited for six hours in the GARDA Immigration Office to get clearance to live here! It was a good day spent in Dublin city centre, though. What a cool place!

This whole week has been full of finding new people to teach and lots of funny stories.

We've started teaching an awesome Italian lady who the sisters used to teach. She comes to church every week but her english is really poor -- so we've hooked her up with some elders in Italy who are going to start teaching her over skype. That will be fun!

On Tuesday I spent the day in Clondalkin with Elder McAllister. We taught an amazing Romanian family that's preparing to be baptised in a couple of weeks. 6 of them! Wow.

We met some wonderful people through the rest of the week -- One man named Emerson is from Brazil and he's very excited to meet with us. We've met lots of Romanian friends this week, too. I love meeting so many different kinds of people!

This was a great week to get to know some of the ward members, as well. They're all so great.

This is the last week before moves call... I can't believe the time has flown by so quick. Elder Vasváry is such a stud -- he's grown so much this transfer!

I love you all -- see ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment