This week was busy and full of teaching!
We had Zone Conference -- it was really nice to see the assistants and to talk with them -- I miss Elder Barney and Elder de Vries.. we're just kind of abandoned over here in Ireland! I also got an interview with President Brown and that was great. I look up to that man so much! Part of the interview was for a temple recommend -- I can't believe mine is already expired! I'm definitely looking forward to getting back there.
For part of the zone conference the zone leaders asked me to give some training on baptism and the invitation to be baptised. I learned loads as I prepared and during the instruction -- the spirit is real! We discussed what the foundation of our faith is and we talked about the Savior as the rock, and then how the Savior compared revelation to a rock, and then we concluded that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are unified together (as a rock) to lead us to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, its first ordinance being baptism. The missionaries in the zone are stellar!
All our friends are doing really well -- Daniella and Lora, Krisz and Betti, Valentina, and our new friend Edita. I just love teaching people the gopsel! It's a massive blessing in a confused world.
Elder Taylor is a good guy! I'm enjoying serving with him -- it's hard not to love this ward and the people we're working with are just amazing.
I still continue on every day thankful to God for allowing me the opportunity to serve a mission. The happiness that has come to my life as a result has been so undeserved, so I will be thankful forever.
Love,
Elder Clement
No comments:
Post a Comment