Sorry I'm so late emailing today -- for preparation day today we've spent since 10am practising for upcoming Christmas choir concerts, that will be the first week of December.
This week has been really really really really great. We had zone conferences in Aberdeen, Dundee, and Edinburgh.
I also got to go on exchange with Elder Patterson (my flat-mate) in Dalkeith which was great. We had a good character-building day together. Pouring rain and lots of knocking doors! It was good fun to get to know him a bit more.
On Saturday I exchanged in Dundee with Elder Stewart. He is the man and Dundee is a great city. We taught a woman named Margaret together and she's preparing now to be baptised on December 14th!
Our friends Nick and Cara are doing really well! We taught them twice this week and they are just so nice. Plus they're really prepared to learn the Gospel!
I love being a missionary. My life is so busy busy all the time -- I actually enjoy not having time to think about my own life! I think it's one of the best ways to actually have a directed future; when we're not focused on ourselves but on helping others.
I have a long way to go, and luckily I've got plenty of time to continue learning how to live!
I love yall so much. Have an awesome week!
No comments:
Post a Comment