We had a terribly busy week. I really love it! I wish y'all could see how much gray hair I have. It's actually pretty funny. Better than balding, right?
This week was moves planning and Mission Leadership Council. MLC went well -- our mission leaders are all so good. Especially the sisters... Sometimes I wonder who trains them to be such good missionaries!
Moves Planning was awesome as always, too. It's like a big jigsaw puzzle, and you feel like a champion when it's complete!
We're continuing to teach our friend Heather and she's doing really well. Martin and Lisa are great, too. I love them so much!
Moves call was last night -- all the missionaries get so nervous, it's funny! I love them for their example of submissiveness and trust in God.
Something else cool happened this week! Since I've been in the UK for a year now (after Ireland my first 6 months) I can't drive legally, so I've been working on my UK driving license. It's really tough to get and a horrible process. You first take a theory test on a computer with 50 multiple choice questions and a hazard perception test [it's crazy!]. Then you have to take a practical driving test in a car with a qualified instructor. But I passed my theory test! And my practical test is next week. I'm really scared -- everyone fails it once or twice!
Anyways, things are good here. I get to meet so many funny people every day and I'm making great memories.
Love you all,
Elder Clement
Elder Barney
No comments:
Post a Comment