On Tuesday I got to spend the day on exchange with Elder Hutchings in Dalkeith. He is serving in Limerick, Ireland right now and he is so funny. What makes him so great is that he's full of laughs and fun but knows how to work!!
We taught our friends Cara and Nick and they are just awesome. It's so nice to teach normal people with normal problems! We talked with them about personal revelation and how we can know the path we're following is right.
Our friend Heather is doing great as well -- she's got a fear of water which is going to be fun, but she's been off smoking for two weeks now!
On Tuesday night we flew to Dublin and I spent the rest of the week in Ireland for zone conferences and exchanges. Limerick, Dublin, and Belfast -- all the missionaries there are fantastic and Elder Barney and I really enjoyed being there with them and giving a bit of training.
Thursday night I got to spend in Dublin on a little exchange with the legendary Elder Haller and his companion Elder Lindsay. Elder Haller has just been out about 3 months and his companion just 2 weeks. They are both incredible! The best missionaries are those who are just comfortable talking with people, and who can make Irish/Scottish people comfortable talking to them. That took me forever to develop and I'm still rubbish -- but these two stallions are great already!
On Friday and Saturday I spent in my last area, Bangor, Northern Ireland on exchange with Elder Nordfors. The people there are so mean -- I love it hahaha. No not really; it's just that religion is a touchy subject in NI! I love Bangor a lot.
This week was pretty great overall. I'm really blessed in my life in tons of ways. And the coolest bit is that I don't deserve it! I have a testimony that God cares for us and helps us through our struggles when we recognise our dependence on Him and His mercy.
I love you all quite a bit. Have a good week!
Elder Clement
Elder Nordfors, the man himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment