First we went to Dublin to exchange with the zone leaders there, then we had Dublin Zone Conference on Wednesday. After the meeting I got to spend the rest of the day in Dublin with the Finglas elders, Elder Haller and Elder Butler. They are great!
Thursday was Belfast Zone Conference -- it was good to be back there. The missionaries across the mission always just have a light that's hard to find anywhere else.
Friday was Limerick Zone Conference, and after that we stayed there with the zone leaders in their area. We found some great people, and even got invited in to teach some people.
Sunday was our only day back in our area. It's good to be in Scotland again. We went on exchange with the other Dalkeith elders, so I was with Elder Kent. He's from Leeds, England and he's been out about a month.
Things are going great with us! I love being a missionary, and especially the chances I get to help other missionaries.
I love yall so much! Hope you have a good week!
Elder Clement
No comments:
Post a Comment