On Tuesday we drove up to Aberdeen, Wednesday -- Dundee, and Thursday we ended in Edinburgh. I really love the missionaries in this mission.
On Friday I got to go on exchange with Elder Preece, one of our zone leaders in Aberdeen. He is a happy missionary -- he taught me lots!
On Saturday I exchanged with Elder Stewart (Dundee ZL) and our day was quite interesting. Midlothian has an annual Open Doors Day that our church building was featured in this year, so we spent much of the day helping to run that Open House!
I also have news -- I'm getting a new companion! After 3 transfers together, Elder Boehme and I are being joined by Elder Barney for our 1.5 week trio companionship until transfers.
I'm really excited to serve with Elder Barney. He is a man among men. He's actually serving with Elder Stoker right now (my last companion) in Dublin. He's from Utah and is probably going to play quarterback at Weber State when he gets home.
There was some good progression in our area this week. Heather came to church and is getting pretty excited for baptism! She's really begun to develop a faith in Jesus Christ and that is just awesome to see.
Our friend Katrina (from Galway) told us this week that she doesn't want us to teach her anymore. That was really hard. I hope there's another time in the future for her.
Everything is going great, though! I think I'm going to take a nap today -- it's been a long week! I actually probably won't, but that's OK.
I hope you all have a great week. I love yall!!
Elder Clement
We change so many tires...
Elder Stewart and Elder Cusick
Elder South
Elder Boehme doing planner checks
Elder Preece
7 missionaries from the same MTC group all at one little conference in Aberdeen.
No comments:
Post a Comment