Elder Barney and I have been in a trio with Elder de Vries, Elder Barney's new companion.
Yep, you heard it! After 7.5 short months here in Edinburgh I'm going to be a normal missionary again -- whoopee!! I'm pretty excited.
So we spent all week moves planning for the missionaries across the mission, and it was probably the weirdest thing in the world seeing my face on a card getting placed in different areas as my companions and President Brown determined where I should spend the rest of my mission.
It was finally decided, and I'm going to Clonsilla, Dublin, Ireland as a district leader. I've always wanted to serve in Clonsilla -- it's going to be great! My companion is named Elder Vasváry from Hungary. He's just finishing being trained. There area isn't doing the greatest right now, but hopefully we can change that. The ward sounds great and it seems like there are lots of resources we could be using.
The remainder of our week was just awesome -- teaching members and investigators for the last time and saying goodbyes. It's been very cold this week and snowing a lot! This ward is such a nice little family and they've been so good to me in my time here. As well, we have some seriously solid investigators I'm going to miss!! Nick and Cara are so great. I can't wait to hear about their baptism when it comes.
I've learned tons this week about how the Gospel of Jesus Christ can have a lasting change on its recipients. I love being able to look back at a period of time and analyze the growth that has taken place. I'm grateful for the relationships God has allowed me to develop on my mission! People are neat. Jesus is so cool!
I love you all and I'm thankful for your support and love. Talk to you next week from rainy Ireland!
Elder Clement
Middleton's
Ross'
haggis, neeps, and tatties at the Johnston's
Nick and Cara
Campbell's
Let it snow!
Andrew!!
Martin, Lisa, Summer, and Ethan
Denise
Sneddons!
No comments:
Post a Comment