A few of the venues we performed at were amazing, once in a lifetime opportunities. We sang at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery/Muesem in Glasgow, which was amazing, and on Saturday had the rare chance to perform in St. Giles Cathedral in Edinburgh -- one of the most historic and well-known cathedrals in Scotland. It is massive and complex in its architecture (wonderful acoustics as well).
I just felt really blessed this week -- the missionaries involved and those who watched us performed really felt the spirit (one more than one occasion) and were helped through this Christmas season as a result.
I don't think I really contributed much, but the rest of the missionaries are so talented and stunning in every way.
As well, our friend Cara came to the St. Giles concert and brought her mom along, and she came to church yesterday. Her and Nick are doing really well and still progressing.
Lots of cool experiences this week. In Paisley we stayed at a member's home overnight that was built in the early 1500s. That was neat! I also got to see some of the wonderful members of Irvine ward that I haven't seen since I served there a year ago.
I'm very grateful for the gift of music. I feel God's love through music very clearly and it's another testimony of the divine design that has directed this world since the beginning.
I love you all a lot!
Elder Clement
#sharethegift
Posterity picture with my son and grandsons
Kelvinside Museum (we sang in this bad larry!)
St. Giles Cathedral in Edinburgh
No comments:
Post a Comment