Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29: Chilly WIlly Christmas

Hello all,

This week was great! It was a bit tough with Christmas to get people to give us the time of day, but nevertheless we found some good people and spent some good time with the members of the ward here.

We're working with an awesome guy in our ward named Pro. He's from South Africa and he joined the church two years ago, and now he's preparing for a mission. He's going to be an awesome missionary! We're helping him to prepare and meeting some of his friends in the process.

We also taught an awesome family from South London -- they are so prepared and excited to have a steady, happy life for their children!

Christmas was great. Nowhere but on a mission can you move to a place completely foreign and be welcomed so lovingly into people's homes in Christmas-time. And of course it was great to skype home!

I seriously love this area. Things are beginning to pick up and we're meeting some really nice people. I had a weird experience in Priesthood at church yesterday; I was probably dozing off or something, and all of a sudden I was slapped with the knowledge that I don't have much time left, and even if I'm just talking to people on the street in the cold every day I can be the happiest as I give everything for the next 4 months! It was so cool! So I'm pretty pumped. We're going to see some good success here.

I really love my mission. I hope I'm helping other people, but I know it's definitely helping me understand our Father in Heaven more deeply, and the love He has for all of us.

I love you all!

Elder Clement 

No comments:

Post a Comment