Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Adventures of Elder Clement: August 26

Another week passes in Galway!

This week was a little rough, unfortunately. Sharon passed her baptismal interview on Thursday but got cold feet at the last minute and wants to wait another couple weeks. That was pretty hard for us.

Also, our golden investigator John wants to wait a couple weeks to see us again. He's recovering from some past addictions and said that he wants a clear head before he continues learning. This may be a good thing, but it also could be a rough couple weeks for him.

The adversary is working pretty hard on some of the people we're working with, but I can't be bothered! I was getting down a little bit a few days ago, but I really just know that the Lord will be more willing to help us as we continue to be obedient, pray, and work hard.

I'm still figuring out this whole trainer thing.. It's much harder than before. But Elder Massey and I are having some good fun! It's easy to be happy on a mission. We spend a lot of time knocking doors. Fun stuff :)

Not much news other than that. I love y'all and I think about you lots!

Elder Clement

"Jenga champs"

No comments:

Post a Comment