It was our last week of my 3rd transfer! It was a fun one, too.
We saw Elder White off to Scotland this week and got Elder Elliot from Michigan in his place. He's very energetic and funny.
We had P-day on Wednesday because of moves week, so that was fun. We didn't really do much, but it was a nice day spent out and about in the city.
We met with our Congolese investigator a few times this week and he's beginning the church's stop smoking program! It's very intense so we'll see if it works.
We got to meet with an awesome Chinese lady yesterday that we tracted into last week. She's so funny. She's studying for her master's right now at NUIG here in Galway. She insisted on buying us some coffee at the cafe we met her at so luckily she was fine with buying us some sabbath-day hot chocolate that I drank and repented of later...
Also, a little bit random, but right now is the best time of the year in Ireland! Why, you ask? Well mostly because you can go almost anywhere and find perfectly ripe blackberries.
There are annoying vines that grow everywhere here and it's nice to finally see them render something useful!
Yesterday at church we had a member visiting from Mexico. His name is Christian. He began his trip in Italy with very little money, and has busked, camped, and hitchhiked his way through France up to Ireland. He's awesome! He goes to BYU-Idaho. We're eating lunch with him today and hopefully doing some guitar jamming later as well.
Anyways, it's been a good week. Elder Massey and I are planning on reaching some high goals this week and having fun! This is probably my last moves in Galway so I want to leave here without any regrets.
I love you all! I hope this week is happy for everyone.
Elder Clement
No comments:
Post a Comment