We had a great week in Galway. Elder Massey and I set some pretty high goals for his first week here, and with determination and the help of the Lord we met and exceeded almost all of them! It was a great experience for me to see God reach out in return as we reach to Him.
Also, Sharon is getting baptised on Saturday! We're so excited for that.
A man named John that Elder Massey and I met on the street the same night we got back from our trip to Edinburgh has been progressing quickly and it looks like he'll be getting baptised on the 31st of August. He's hilarious and so prepared to receive the Gospel.
Other than that, I'm just living day by day! I look forward to the time that we hit the streets every day, to share the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Even when we get opposition, it's important to move forward with a brightness of hope.
One of my favorite scriptures, in Moroni 9:6, outlines this well:
And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God.
I love you all and I'm happy to hear about all of the fun stuff happening back home!
Till next week,
Elder Clement
| A little egg on pizza experiment I tried. Yummy, but I'll let it bake a little longer next time... |
No comments:
Post a Comment