Thursday, March 20, 2014

Edinburger: December 16

Hello!

I really have like 0 time to email today, but this week has been really great!

I'm in Edinburgh right now; we're practicing for the Christmas choir all day.

It was a good half week with Elder Benesch after dropping Elder Christensen off. We spent the day shopping in Glasgow, then went to Irvine and tried to help Elder Benesch learn our area in 3 days. We're continuing to work with the wonderful Aaron and Jackie, as well as Alec and David. They're all progressing towards baptism.

We also met some other really great people this week that I'm really excited to work with. We're receiving so many blessings from an awesome God who is so mindful of each of us.

Yesterday we had the opportunity to have 10 people at church; including members who are less-active and our friends who are learning more about the Gospel. It was great!
After church I packed everything up to be gone for the week, and we left to Edinburgh. We arrived last night and now the 28 of us have been practicing and practicing and practicing. A sister named Sister Ricks and I are also practicing for a duet of 'What Child is This?'.

Tomorrow we'll go to perform in Dundee, then Paisley, Aberdeen, and Edinburgh throughout the rest of the week.
It's going to be a lot of fun, but I'm a little worried that E. Benesch is gonna get lost or something. It'll be all right!

I love you all -- take care and feed His sheep!

Elder Clement

No comments:

Post a Comment