Hello family and friends!
The past few weeks have been a flaming ball of fun!
It all started last Sunday the 15th when I left to Edinburgh to the mission home. 27 other missionaries met us there and we spent all week touring Scotland in a small missionary choir!
It was an awesome experience -- definitely the most memorable string of events on my mission thus far. The best part was that I've now been to pretty much every notable city in our mission!
There was some funny stuff that happened, but a lot of spiritual experiences, too. I think all of the members and other friends we had at the concerts enjoyed it a lot; President Brown said he had people begging for a repeat next year!
This past week has been great. It's hard to keep focus during this season, but we've been doing great, as well as the rest of the district. It was awesome to be able to skype home on Christmas day.
I hope yall enjoy all the pictures from the past few weeks!
Love,
Elder Clement
View from Ardrossan at the beginning of December
Me and Elder Scheuermann
On the bus
E. White and Sis Covey's harp
Aberdeen
Concert Octet
The choir group pictures
Christmas at the Mission Home
No comments:
Post a Comment